FIRST : We discuss your situation with you on the phone and work with you to help you find all of the creditors that can be listed on your Bankruptcy Petition (there are probably more of them than you are thinking of right now)
SECOND : We meet with you and collect all of the information that is required to prepare your Chapter 7 Petition further discuss with you the Bankruptcy process so that the process will go smoothly for you.
THIRD : We input your information into your Chapter 7 Bankruptcy according to U.S.C. 11 Section 110 of the Federal Bankruptcy code.
FOURTH: We meet with you, we review all the information on the Petition and have you approve and sign the Petition.
FIFTH : We provide you with the Chapter 7 Petition so that you may file it with the courts.
FINALLY: We follow up with you to make sure you are aware of what you need to do to complete the process.
The complete package includes :
- -Voluntary Petition
- -Summary of Schedules
- -Schedule A – Real Property
- -Schedule B – Personal Property
- -Schedule C – Property Claimed as Exempt
- -Schedule D – Creditors Holding Secured Claims
- -Schedule E – Creditors Holding Unsecured Priority Claims
- -Schedule F – Creditors Holding Unsecured Non priority Claims
- -Schedule G – Executory Contracts and Unexpired Leases
- -Schedule H – Co debtors
- -Schedule I – Current Income of Individual Debtors(s)
- -Schedule J – Current Expenditures of Individual Debtor(s)
- -Declaration Concerning Debtor’s Schedules
- -Statement of Financial Affairs
- -Means Test Calculations and Documents
- -Chapter 7 Individual Debtor’s Statement of Intention
- -Statement of Social Security Number
- -Creditor Mailing Matrix
- -Court Fee Waiver Request or Installment Payment Request (optional)
* Bankruptcy Petitions prepared by this company are filed with the Court within the guidelines and rules of the Court pursuant to USC 11, Section 110.
* Only the Federal Bankruptcy Judge assigned to your Case can make the final determination of what debts will be discharged.
* We are not Attorneys and cannot give you legal advice.